Dr. Sheh specializes in solution-focused brief therapy, cognitive therapy, and Christian counselling with adults, couples, teenagers, and families in the following treatment areas:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Clergy Burnout
- Anger Management and Abuse Issues
- Marriage and Relationships
- Recovery from Extra-marital affairs
- Grieving with Loss, Divorce and Separation
- Chronic Pain Management and Coping with Injury
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Sexual, Pornography, and Internet Addictions
- Self Esteem and Emotional Healing
Dr. Sheh conducts therapy in both English and Chinese (Cantonese), and has good insights and understanding of the cultural, language, and religious background of clients from the Asian and Chinese community.
Dr. Sheh’s strong Christian background has well equipped him to counsel clients from the faith community to draw on their spiritual resources through prayers and the word of God.
Consultant to the Business Community:
Dr. Sheh’s strong entrepreneurial spirit and experience in management, sales and marketing, and customer service have well equipped him to counsel men and women in the business and professional community to make healthy choices to balance work, marriage, and family.